Product - FAQs
- What the details about the header styles (Grommet Top, Rod Pocket, Pinch Pleat – Double)?
Grommet Top: Grommets come in silver by default, inner diameter 1.6". We also offer grommets in other colors(black, bronze, and gold), if you want another color, pls fill your request in the Additional Information box when checking out.
Rod Pocket: The rod pocket is 2.8"(7CM) in height, which fits the rod less than 1.5" in diameter, the top part is about 1.2"(3CM) in height.
Pinch Pleat – Double: Pinch Pleat-Double is constructed with two times the fabric of the panel width. No need to double your measurement or order more fabric. Hooks are included but rings are NOT included. The distance between the 2 pleats is about 5 inches, and the final width will be 4-8 inches wider than ordered to create the center overlap and end return.
For more other information about the header please click Header Style.Read more
- Are the curtains come with lining by default?
The curtains are not lined by default) you can choose lining options for your custom orders.
The finished lining length is roughly 1.25" shorter than the finished length of the drapery panel which is the industry standard.
If you have specific needs, please kindly let us know.Read more
- What’s the difference between white lining, black lining and triple weave lining?
White Lining: There is a white fabric lining added to the curtains. Sheer curtains add white lining can blackout 30-40% of the light, Cloth curtains add white lining can blackout 50-80% of the light, which can be used in protecting privacy, thermal insulated and energy saving.
Black Lining: There is a black fabric lining added to the curtains. Sheer curtains add black lining can blackout 70-80% of the light, Cloth curtains add black lining can blackout 90-99% of the light; which can be used in protecting privacy, thermal insulated and energy saving.
Triple Weave Lining: There is a triple wave fabric lining added to the curtains. Sheer curtains add triple weave lining can blackout 70-80% of the light, Cloth curtains add triple wave lining can blackout 80-99% of the light, which can be used in protecting privacy, thermal insulated and energy saving.Read more
- I would like to extra-large drapes, what is the maximum size of your extra curtains?
There is no limitation size on solid color fabric curtains, if both the width and the length are larger than 104 inches, we can join fabrics and there will be some vertical splicing stitching stitches.
The Max Length of pattern curtains is 104 inches, if the length is longer than 104, the pattern will rotate 90 degrees.Read more
- Would I get 2 panels if I order 1 quantity?
No, you will get only one panel if you ordered quantity is 1. Our curtains are sold in the single panel, not in pairs.Read more
- What is the meaning of design? We provide our customers some special designs like splicing, lace side, bead side, pompom side to make your home look unique and luxurious. Other of your style design needs, please contact us.Read more
- How do I search for blackout curtains? Please enter blackout curtains sub-catalog, our blackout curtains can offer 95%-100% light blocking by the original fabric or by add linings. Curtains in the room darkening curtains sub-catalog can provide 50%-90% light blocking by the original fabric or by adding linings.Read more
- Can you make door curtains, patio curtains, or other unnormal curtains? Yes, we also can make unnormal curtains like door curtains for you, please contact us when you have special needs and we will assist you with the order processing.Read more
- Can I see the fabrics in person?
Yes. we offer 10 free swatches. If you add more than 10 swatches to the cart, the extra will be charged at checkout.
Swatches will be shipped either the same or next business day and arrive in 5 business days.
Due to different printing batches and different screen brightness and resolution, the actual color may be slightly different from the picture on the product page. Please kindly understanding.
Customers who have strict color requirements can purchase a sample to confirm the color before place your order.Read more
- What about wash and care?
Machine washable with a laundry bag or dry clean, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low.
Some fabrics become heavier after absorbing water, so it is recommended that you use a one-piece machine wash when the curtain size is larger.
If you want to use an iron, please turn down the temperature to avoid leaving marks on the curtains.Read more