Product - FAQs
- What the details about the header styles (Grommet Top, Rod Pocket, Pinch Pleat – Double)?
Grommet Top: Grommets come in 1.6'' inner diameter. We offer grommets in 4 colors(silver, black, bronze, and gold. If you have a special request for a grommet, contact us via Livechat or email.
Rod Pocket: The rod pocket is 2.8"(7CM) in height, which fits the rod less than 1.5" in diameter, the top part is about 1.2"(3CM) in height.
Pinch Pleat – Double: Pinch Pleat-Double is constructed with 2 times the fabric of the panel width. No need to double your measurement or order more fabric. Hooks are included but rings are NOT included. The distance between the 2 pleats is about 5 inches, and the final width will be 4-8 inches wider than ordered to create the center overlap and end return.
Pinch Pleat – Triple: Pinch Pleat-Triple is constructed with 2.5 times the fabric of the panel width. No need to double your measurement or order more fabric. Hooks are included but rings are NOT included. The distance between the 2 pleats is about 5 inches, and the final width will be 4-8 inches wider than ordered to create the center overlap and end return.
For more other information about the header please click Header Style.Read more
- Are the curtains come with lining by default?
The curtains are not lined by default, you can choose lining options for your custom orders.
The finished lining length is roughly 1.25" shorter than the finished length of the drapery panel which is the industry standard.
If you have specific needs, please kindly let us know.Read more
- What’s the difference between white lining, black lining and triple weave lining?
White Lining: There is a white fabric lining added to the curtains. Sheer curtains add white lining can blackout 30-40% of the light, Cloth curtains add white lining can blackout 50-80% of the light, which can be used in protecting privacy, adding fullness, and light filtering.
Black Lining: There is a black fabric lining added to the curtains. Sheer curtains add black lining can blackout 70-80% of the light, Cloth curtains add black lining can blackout 90-99% of the light; which can be used in protecting privacy, room darkening, and energy saving.
Triple Weave Lining: There is a triple wave fabric lining added to the curtains. Sheer curtains add triple weave lining can blackout 70-80% of the light, Cloth curtains add triple wave lining can blackout 80-99% of the light, which can be used in protecting privacy, thermal insulated and energy saving.Read more
- I would like to extra-large drapes, what is the maximum size of your extra curtains?
There is no limitation size on solid color fabric curtains, if both the width and the length are larger than 104 inches, we can join fabrics and there will be some vertical splicing stitching stitches.
The Max Length of pattern curtains is 104 inches, if the length is longer than 104, the pattern will rotate 90 degrees.Read more
- Would I get 2 panels if I order 1 quantity?
No, you will get only one panel if you ordered quantity is 1. Our curtains are sold in the single panel, not in pairs.Read more
- What is the meaning of design? We provide our customers some special designs like splicing, lace side, bead side, pompom side to make your home look unique and luxurious. Other of your style design needs, please contact us.Read more
- How do I search for blackout curtains? Please enter blackout curtains sub-catalog, our blackout curtains can offer 95%-100% light blocking by the original fabric or by add linings. Curtains in the room darkening curtains sub-catalog can provide 50%-90% light blocking by the original fabric or by adding linings.Read more
- Can you make door curtains, patio curtains, or other unnormal curtains? Yes, we also can make unnormal curtains like door curtains for you, please contact us when you have special needs and we will assist you with the order processing.Read more
- Can I see the fabrics in person?
Yes. we offer 10 free swatches. If you add more than 10 swatches to the cart, the extra will be charged at checkout.
Swatches will be shipped either the same or next business day and arrive in 5 business days.
Due to different printing batches and different screen brightness and resolution, the actual color may be slightly different from the picture on the product page. Please kindly understanding.
Customers who have strict color requirements can purchase a sample to confirm the color before place your order.Read more
- What about washing and caring?
Gentle cycle machine washable in cold water or hand wash.
Hang dry or dry on low heat.
Wipe clean, dry clean, and do not bleach.
If you want to use an iron, please turn down the temperature to avoid burning the curtains.Read more
Steam ironing when the fabric is still damp. Some fabrics become heavier after absorbing water, so it is recommended that you use a one-piece washing machine when the curtain gets larger.
- How do I care for and maintain curtains with different lining options? All lining-added curtains are recommended dry clean or gently cycle machine wash per panel at a time.Read more
- What are the benefits of choosing lined curtains over unlined curtains? Unlined curtains will be at higher risk of being damaged by the sun or experiencing fading over time. Curtains serve as both a fashionable and functional tool to elevate space. To that end, we recommend you choose the proper curtain lining.Read more
- How to order a valance in the same fabric? Please send us a pic of the valance style you want to email@example.com. We will reply ASAP and ask you for the size and other details if needed.Read more
- How to order the special header style for french doors, bed canopy, outdoor, and other occasions? If you need a special header style based on your own hardware, just send us a pic of your hardware to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply to you asap and help with the special customization.Read more
- How to order tie-backs in the same fabric?
We offer free tiebacks in the same fabric for normal-size curtains (at least 24''W*60 ''L). Sheers and valances come without tiebacks.Read more
- How to remove the buttons on the curtains' side hem?
The buttons are set for tiebacks. They are removable. You can remove them by just squeezing the middle part and unplugging the back side.Read more
- Should I purchase pin hooks for the pleated header?
The order comes with white adjustable plastic hooks, and you only need to purchase rod rings separately. If you want to change to the metal pins, please leave us a message when checking out.Read more
- How many rings should I buy for the pinch pleat hooks? The space between 2 pleats is 5”. For example, if your pleat is 52” wide, please buy 12 rings.Read more
- I am a designer and have special needs in pattern and color. Can you make it for me? Of course, please send us a pic of your pattern, and we can customize it with a digital print technique. By the way, sometimes color doesn’t translate perfectly on the computer screen, so the finished fabric might be a bit different from your pic.Read more