Window with curtains can be more beautiful and make the room more stylish at the same time. The first thing your notice are lights and colors once you step into a room. So the color of the curtain must match your room style, and the color of the wall, floor, carpet, and furniture.
1. The curtain follows the color of the floor.
Blue can always give people peace and think. Classic Blue is the color of the year for 2020(The Pantone Color Institute named it). Classic Blue is the color of the sky just as the day ends. It can bring cool and elegant comfort. Therefore, blue curtains can fit your workspace and bedroom well.
2. The curtain follows the color of the wall and a few degrees deep.
Light coffee or beige curtains will help create a cozy home.
3. The curtain follows the color of the sofa.
Orange is bright and warm. When orange curtains hung in rooms, people can be cheerful. Because orange often gives a sense of action and provides energy.
4. The curtain follows the color of the light.
Yellow color gives a sense of optimism. It gives your guests warmth and relaxes when matching with warm colors and decorating in the living room. It brings your room a beauty of romance and quiet when it matched with cold colors.
5. The curtain follows the color of the textile-like pillowcases, bedding, and etc.
Green, full of healing effects, brings people's thoughts to a peaceful world, perfect for the bedroom.